Call Now for Same Day Garage Door Spring Replacement!
Have you ever had a broken garage door spring? If so, you know just how debilitating it can be for your overhead door system. Springs are among the most important parts of garage door hardware. Each time the overhead door is lifted, it needs to be safely transported along the tracks. Most garage doors weigh hundreds of pounds, which is a significant amount of weight. Garage door springs are built to safely transfer this weight, along with the help of cables.
Once you experience issues with garage door springs, it’s critical that you schedule garage door spring replacement near you. Springs are dangerous pieces of hardware, and should never be handled by anyone untrained in this area. Even when broken, springs carry enormous amounts of tension. This could severely injure you or a family member, which is why we encourage you to call the professionals at Tanners Garage Door. With years of training, we’ve developed the most efficient methods for garage door spring replacement near Forney TX.
Signs You Have A Broken Spring
- Garage door won’t open or close.
- Garage door is heavy when you try to manually open it.
- There are loose or fallen garage door cables.
- Garage door opens halfway and stops.
- Garage door slams shut.
- Garage door moves at an angle.
- Garage door moves a couple of inches before reversing.
- Garage door springs are elongated.
- There’s a 3-4 inch gap between the spring’s coils.
- There are grinding noises when the door’s in operation.
Why You Shouldn’t Delay Spring Repair
The average torsion spring lasts about 10,000 cycles. We count a cycle as one round of the garage door opening and closing. Most homeowners use their garage door 3-4 times a day, which means your springs should last anywhere from 7-10 years. Garage door springs go through extensive wear and tear, given their role in carrying the door’s weight. When a spring snaps, you may hear a loud, gun-shot-like noise from your garage. If you hear this noise, don’t worry! Simply give your local, friendly garage door team a call at 469-345-6270. Here are three reasons why you shouldn’t delay garage door spring replacement:
- Safety: The garage door cannot move safely when a spring is broken and may slam shut or move uncontrollably.
- Damage: A garage door that slams shut or reverses suddenly presents a risk for damaging cars or other items inside the garage.
- Cost: Delayed garage door spring repairs will only cause further issues in your overhead door system. It’s common for openers to be placed under additional strain when a spring is broken. This may cause your opener to burn out sooner, costing you in the long run.
Schedule Garage Door Spring Replacement Forney TX!
Need garage door spring replacement near Forney TX? Tanners Garage Door is ready to serve you with the best local garage door repair. We’ve committed to training and education programs that better our team, so we can always provide excellent garage door services near you. We safely replace broken garage door springs and go above and beyond with each project, providing our best customer service. Contact us today to schedule your garage door spring replacement!
Schedule Garage Door Service Today!
Thanks for the prompt response!!
Excellent service, Will definitely use Levi again and recommend his services to my friends and clients. Thanks for the prompt response!!
Extremely nice, honest and goes above and beyond what anyone else in the area is doing.
I could not recommend Tanner’s Garage Door more! I called them when potentially buying a new home in Forney and they offered to come look at the garage for free (I declined cause I would’ve hated to have them come out and then me not but the home). I ended up buying the home and called them once we closed to get a quote. While explaining my garage door issue, Tanners again offered to come look at it for free. After explaining my issue (track bowed and one wheel off the track) Tanners walked me through a potential fix while on the phone and low and behold it worked! Extremely nice, honest and goes above and beyond what anyone else in the area is doing. If you have garage issues, call Tanners!
Completed work the same day!
Tanners Garage Door came out in a super timely manner, to look at a broken garage door spring, and completed work the same day. Would highly recommend!