Fast & Affordable Garage Door Repair Near Dallas, TX
When your garage door stops working, you don’t have time to wait around for days on end for a repair. At Tanners Garage Door, we offer same-day garage door repair near Dallas, TX as part of our comprehensive residential garage door service offerings. With over 15 years of experience in the garage door industry, we are well-versed in every sort of garage door repair imaginable. As a veteran-owned and operated company, we care deeply about the communities in and around Dallas and aim to provide our customers with reliable service every time they call.
We Offer Garage Door Repairs For The Following:
- Worn-Out, Stretched, or Broken Springs
- Loose, Fallen, or Broken Cables
- Rusted or Damaged Hinges
- Misaligned Sensors
- Damaged or Broken Rollers
- Malfunctioning Garage Door Opener
- Missing or Tattered Weather Sealant
- Warped or Shabby Panels
- Misaligned or Bent Tracks
- Noisy and Squeaky Doors
- Broken Keypads and Lost Remotes
- Regular Garage Door Maintenance
Garage Door Spring Repair and Replacement Services
Garage door spring replacements are one of the most common garage door service requests we receive. Depending on how frequently you operate your garage door, springs can last 7-12 years. However, the daily wear and tear, along with the immense pressure they’re under, can cause them to break if they’re not properly maintained or of the highest quality. If this happens, our Tanners Garage Door team can replace your old springs in no time! Our replacement springs are sturdy and dependable to ensure the longest-lasting solutions possible.
Restore Smooth Operation With Garage Door Opener Repair
If you’re noticing signs of garage door opener malfunction, call Tanners Garage Door right away. Delaying needed repairs can cause more extensive damage to your garage door system, costing more time and money in the long run. When you schedule garage door opener repair near Dallas, TX, our team will thoroughly inspect your opener and recommend needed repairs right then and there.
Signs a Garage Door Opener Repair Needs Repair:
- Irregular opening or closing
- Unusual noises during operation
- Suddenly reversing direction
- Continuously running motor
- Slower than usual operation
- Inoperable remote or wall switch
- Opener emitting a burning smell
Tanners Garage Door: The Best Choice For Garage Door Repair
There are many garage door companies to choose from in Dallas, and knowing who to trust isn’t always easy. We want to help take the guesswork out of your decision.
Why Choose Tanners Garage Door?
- We only use high-quality garage door replacement parts for repairs.
- We offer timely garage door solutions with our emergency repair service.
- We thoroughly inspect your garage door and provide fair quotes.
- We are highly trained to handle any garage door repair needed.
- We focus on quality workmanship for every garage door service.
- We keep our service vehicles stocked for efficient, hassle-free repairs.
- We offer 10% off garage door service for veterans and first responders.
What type of garage door springs do you repair: extension or torsion?
Both! We offer garage door spring repair and replacement services for extension and torsion springs. Regardless of your existing springs’ type, brand, age, or condition, we can provide maintenance and repair services near Dallas, TX.
I need a garage door replacement. Do you install new garage doors?
Absolutely! If your garage door is past the point of repair, we offer premium garage door installation services near Dallas, TX. We offer modern, traditional, and carriage house doors manufactured by the leading brands in the industry. Contact us today to learn more and check out our gallery of recent projects!
What is included in professional garage door maintenance?
We recommend scheduling yearly garage door tune-ups to prolong the life of your garage door and increase its efficiency. During a maintenance tune-up, one of our technicians will:
- Inspect your door
- Report any damage
- Recommend needed repairs
- Lubricate moving parts
- Perform a door balance test
- Complete safety tests
- Clean the tracks and sensors
- And more!